Schattige winter oorbellen van Miyuki Delica 11/0 kralen. Deze leuke pinguin oorbellen zijn speciaal gemaakt voor de winter en kerst periode. De perfecte accessoire om je outfit af te maken.
Kleur: Zwart, Groen, Goud, Wit & Oranje
Materiaal: Miyuki Delica 11/0 kralen & RVS verzilverde haakjes
Maat: 4.5 cm lang vanaf het haakje & 1.5 cm breed
De oorbellen worden verpakt in een sieraden zakje. Het wordt verstuurd in een luchtkussen enveloppe of pakketje afhankelijk van de grootte van je bestelling.
Na de aankoop van je Mandula Bracelet Sieraad wil je natuurlijk zo lang mogelijk ervan genieten. Om hiervoor te zorgen is het goed om rekening te houden met de volgende punten:
• De sieraden zijn spatwaterbestendig maar pas op met water en vocht. Doe je sieraden af bij het douchen, tijdens het zonnen, zwemmen en schoonmaken. Is hij toch nat geworden? Geen probleem maar droog het voor de zekerheid wel goed af.
• Draag je sieraad niet tijdens het slapen.
• Berg het altijd goed op. Het liefst niet op een vochtige plek maar in een doosje of zakje. Zo voorkom je directe blootstelling aan een te veel aan licht of vochtigheid wat je armbandje kan doen verkleuren.
• Pas op met parfum, body lotion en olie. Het sieraad is hier tegen bestand maar het vergroot wel de kans dat het metaal sneller verkleurt.
Elk sieraad is handgeweven gemaakt van Miyuki Delica kralen. Miyuki is de Japanse fabrikant van dit speciale soort kraaltje. Voor alle Mandula Bracelets gebruik ik de maat 11/0. Het zijn prachtige glaskraaltjes van nog geen 2mm breed. Het fijne van het werken met deze soort kraal is dat elke kraal dezelfde maat heeft, zo kun je prachtige ontwerpen maken.
Per sieraad staat omschreven welk soort Miyuki kraal wordt gebruikt. De meest voorkomende zijn te weten:
• Matte kralen
• Opaque: Ondoorzichtige kraal met glans
• Kralen met een metallic finish
• Galvanized: een gegalvaniseerde kraal voor extra glans.
• Duracoat: een duurzamere gegalvaniseerde kraal
• Silverlined: kraal met een verzilverde kern
• Frosted: Een gematteerde afwerking
• Luster: Een extra glanslaagje op de kraal
• AB: Aurora Borealis; een transparante kraal met AB finish
• Sterling of 24 karaat vergulde kralen
Shipping from The Netherlands
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 5 - 10 business days
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personal data that we process
Mandula Bracelets processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, newsletter sign-ups, in correspondence and by telephone
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Mandula Bracelets processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– data from persons under the age of 16 Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Mandula Bracelets processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
– Informing about changes to our services and products
– To offer the possibility to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Mandula Bracelets also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Mandula Bracelets does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have significant consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person, for example, an employee of Mandula Bracelets.
How long do we keep personal data
Mandula Bracelets does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Mandula Bracelets shares your personal data with various third parties if necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Mandula Bracelets remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Mandula Bracelets does not provide your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit consent.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Mandula Bracelets only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data, as well as to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Mandula Bracelets and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID. Make your passport photo, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport, passport number and citizen service number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Mandula Bracelets would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Mandula Bracelets takes the protection of your data seriously. And takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
Frequently Asked Questions
After you have bought your Mandula Bracelet ofcourse you want to enjoy it as long as possible. To make sure of this here are a few tips to keep in mind:
* The bracelets are splash proof but be careful with water and moisture. Take off your bracelet when taking a shower, while sunbathing, swimming, cleaning, exercising, et cetera. Did they get wet anyway? It's not a problem but just to be sure dry it well.
* Do not wear your bracelet in bed.
* Always store it well. Preferably not in a damp place. It is best in a box or pouch. This way you prevent direct exposure to too much light or moisture which could discolor your bracelet.
* Be careful with perfume, body lotion, oil, etc. The bracelet is resistant to this but can cause faster discolouring of the metal.
Custom and personalized orders
At Mandula Bracelets there is also the possibility to order a personalized bracelet on request. Like of a bracelet with your own name, date or text. Do you see a nice design of mine, but would you prefer it in a different color? There are also possibilities for this.
For Custom Made orders, send an email to email@example.com with your wishes and then we look together what is possible. Custom made bracelets can be ordered from €24,95. Since it is made especially for you, the delivery time is therefore slightly longer then our usual 2 business days.
Mandula Bracelets offers bracelets which are adjustable in lenght and therefore are suitable for almost every wrist. This way there is no hassle with sizes which makes it the ideal gift as well!
In most cases the bracelets are adjustable bewteen 15 and 20 centimeters but can find the dimensions of each bracelet on their product page.
Not sure if it will fit? There is no need to panic, you can easily find out for yourself by using a tape measure.. Wrap this around your wrist and read the number of centimeters, this equals your size. Count a few extra centimeters if you like to wear your bracelet loosely.
No measuring tape at hand? You can also easily measure it with a piece of string or a ribbon. Put this on your wrist, make a mark and then measure it with a ruler.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Mandula Bracelets are wrapped around a cute bracelet card and packed in a jewelry pouch. This makes for fun unwrapping, and it is already wrapped in case you would like to gift it. It is send in a air cushion envelope or small box, depending on the size of your order.
If the order is not what you expected, you can return the product. This is only possible if the product is not specially made for you. A statement of reasons is not mandatory but is appreciated. Returns are possible up to 14 days after receipt of your order and must be registered in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to send you the return instructions. Please state your name and order number, which can be found in the confirmation email.
Only undamaged and unworn items can be returned. The return shipping costs are for your own account and risk. It is therefore recommended to choose a traceable method of shipment and to keep proof of shipment. As soon as the item has been received by us in good order, the purchase amount will be refunded within 5 business days to the bank account that was used when placing the order.
We will exchange items that have been delivered damaged by shipment free of charge.
Each bracelet is hand made from Miyuki Delica beads. Miyuki is the Japanese manufacturer of this special type of bead. I use size 11/0 for the designs. The great thing about working with this type of bead is that each bead has the same size, so you can make beautiful straight designs. They are beautiful glass beads of not even 2 milimeters. The great thing about working with this type of bead is that each bead has the same size, so you can make beautiful straight designs.
Each bracelet describes which type of Miyuki bead is used. You can find a description of the most common used beads below.
• Matte beads
• Opaque: non see through
• Metallic: Beads with a metallic finish
• Galvanized: for extra shine.
• Duracoat: a more sustainable form of galvanized bead
• Silverlined: a bead with a silver core
• Frosted: matted finish
• Luster: a bead with an extra shiny layer
• AB: Aurora Borealis; a bead with AB finish
• Sterling or 24 carat gold plated beads
The adjustable clasp is Gold or Silver plated of designer quality. This means that it is nickel-free metal with a gold-plated or silver-plated layer.
Warranty & Complaints
Naturally, it is our aim to deliver every product to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that something goes wrong, for example during transport and the product doesn't arrive in mint condition. To be eligible for warranty, please report the defect to us within 7 days of receipt. If the defect is covered by the warranty, we will bear the costs for repair or replacement.
If you have a complaint about a product, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then do everything we can to resolve your complaint together.